If you're a fan of the epic Shark Bite socks by Lara Smoot on Ravelry, then we've got a special treat for you! We've teamed up with Lara to help host her Shark Bite II KAL in celebration of Discovery Channel's Shark Week, kicking off on July 23rd. Her brand new sock pattern uses Shark Bait, our limited edition Lorna's color for July. Sink your teeth (err... needles) into this cool, aquatic blue topped with soft red speckles, and knit some ferociously fun socks this summer!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Lara Smoot's Ravelry store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 1.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Gauge: 36 stitches and 48 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette prior to blocking.
- Color Shown is '17 July Shark Bait in Shepherd Sock, and Natural and Sharky Grey in Staccatos.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.