Priced at $75.00
Taken from Melanie Berg's "On the Spice Market" - Are you searching the souk for treasures? You'll find one in On the Spice Market, an asymmetrical triangle shawl featuring a zesty mixture of textures, slipped stitches, and short rows. Its generous size lets you style it a variety of ways - however you do, you're sure to get compliments!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Melanie Berg's "On the Spice Market," available for purchase on Ravelry.
- Size US 2.5 circular 47" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 98.5" wide and 27.5" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 9 sts and 18 rows over 2" after blocking.
- For our sample we used 1 skein of Shepherd Sock in Charcoal, 1 String Quintet pack in Melting Pot and 1 Staccato in Natural. Browse our photos for more color suggestions!