Priced from $40.00 to $66.95
Taken from The Knitter's Curiosity Cabinet Volume II: "This simple cowl is surprisingly versatile and can be worn a number of ways. Both sides of the stitch are lovely and the holes in the fabric make perfect buttonholes. All the interest comes in how you fasten it!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from The Knitter's Curiosity Cabinet Volume II, pg 26 - Vanessa Antiopa.
- Size US 8 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 22 (26, 30)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is Hermosa.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit