Priced from $128.00 to $224.00
Thoughtful lines and beautiful yarn MAKE this cardigan! Joji's attention to detail was not spared in this ultra wearable sweater. It's knit seamlessly from the top down. Originally published in Laine Magazine issue 1, the pattern can now be downloaded here from the designer's Ravelry store: (pattern link)
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Joji Locatelli
- US 4 (3.5mm) and US 6 (4mm) 24" (60 cm) or longer circular needles) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Crochet hook, waste yarn, tapestry needle, stitch marker, tapestry needle. Five buttons, approx. .5" (1.25 cm) diameter.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL). Shown in size M. Recommended ease: 2-4" of positive ease.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.5 (35.25, 36.75, 40.5, 44.5, 48.75, 52.75) after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Shown in Luxe DK by Walk Collection, we think La Bien Aimee Merino DK is a perfect substitute! 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7) skeins are required.
Colors Available in this Kit