Priced at $73.00
Designed to make the most of the Koigu pencil box set featuring 10 colours, Venation Shawl will keep you inspired to knit as you work toward each colour. Simple shaping also keeps the project interesting and results in an easy-to-wear shallow triangle shawl. It is inspired by the venation structure of leaves, and the autumnal colours chosen for the sample reflect this. Any Pencil Box will work great for this project!
- Designed by the Ambah O'Brien
- You can download the Venation shawl pattern from Ambah's Ravelry store here (pattern link)
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 92" wingspan x 16.5" depth
- Gauge: 18 sts x 40 rows = 4" in Venation Eyelet stitch, after blocking
- Ambah's shawl is shown in the "Venation Shawl - Original Pencil Box colorway. The other samples shown are in Shadow Spice, Sunflower Sky, and Fruit Pencil
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits