Priced from $150.00 to $167.95
Taken from Wrapped in Color - 30 Shawls to Knit by Maie and Taiu Landra: "Mini skeinettes in assorted hues are used to create mitered squares in a shawl that makes beautiful music with color."
Please note: This pattern calls for 120 mini skeinettes (11 yds each) of Koigu KPPPM yarn. We've set this kit up to use these Mini skeins, but you could also use regular KPPPM in colors of your choosing. Approximately 1320 yds are needed to complete the shawl.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Wrapped in Color - 30 Shawls to Knit by Maie and Taiu Landra, pg. 18 - Rhapsody in Color.
- Size US 3 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a removeable marker are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 15" x 50" after blocking.
- Gauge: 29 sts and 56 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is various.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit