Priced at $72.00
This design is available for purchase from Ambah O'Brien's Ravelry store - Jacinta means "beautiful" and its colour changes resemble the spring-blooming hyacinths that are lush with fragrance.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Ambah O'Brien's Ravelry store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 84"/213.5 cm wingspan by 20.5"/52 cm deep, after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches
in Jacinta Lace
- Yarn shown is Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Koigu Pencil Packs are a great substitute!