Priced at $112.00
Taken from Wrapped in Color - 30 Shawls to Knit by Maie and Taiu Landra: "A bright and punchy colorway puts a fun, modern spin on a traditional lacework design with delicate sewn-on borders."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Wrapped in Color - 30 Shawls to Knit by Maie and Taiu Landra, pg. 61 - Victoria.
- Size US 3 circular or straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 24.75" x 83" after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Yarn shown is Koigu Mori which we don't currently carry. KPM has been substituted. For a similar color, try #1110 (red) or #1145 (pink).