Priced at $98.00
Taken from Wrapped in Color - 30 Shawls to Knit by Maie and Taiu Landra: "Simplicity meets sumptuous silk and merino in an easy-to-knit lace shawl that drapes beautifully. A delicate crochet border is the perfect finishing touch."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Wrapped in Color - 30 Shawls to Knit by Maie and Taiu Landra, pg. 30 - Peek-a-Boo.
- Size US 6 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a US E/4 crochet hook required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20" x 78" after blocking before crochet lace edging.
- Gauge: 19 sts and 24 rows over 4".
- Yarn shown is Koigu Mori which we don't currently carry. KPM has been substituted. For a similar color, try #2501 or #3005.