Priced at $98.00
Taken from Wrapped in Color - 30 Shawls to Knit by Maie and Taiu Landra: "The garter stitch center of this square shawl is set within a border of horseshoe lace, perhaps bringing a bit of luck to those who wear it."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Wrapped in Color - 30 Shawls to Knit by Maie and Taiu Landra, pg. 56 - Lucky Lady.
- Size US 9 - 40" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 42" x 42" after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Yarn shown is Koigu Mori which we don't currently carry. KPM has been substituted. For a similar color, try #2355 or #2151.