Priced at $28.00
Taken from Knitting Everyday Finery: "These gloves are worked in the round for the wrist, thumb and fingers, but back and forth for the hand which has a lace panel and and opening which is finished with small bobbles. The bobbles are sewn together at intervals to create an openwork effect."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Everyday Finery, pg 67 - July Gloves.
- Size US 2 & 3 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, a tapestry needle, and spare yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 6.5" hand circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 30 sts & 36 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #2300 Duck Egg Blue.