Priced at $14.00
Taken from: Rugged Knits "Blueberry Paws" - Outdoor pursuits demand free fingers, so I love fingerless mitts for keeping me cozy and capable. These mitts combine a durable waffle-stitch pattern with a lush merino wool/cashmere/nylon-blend yarn for the ideal combination of practical luxury. Delicate cables are placed on the outside of each hand; a gusseted thumb makes for a comfortable, attractive fit.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Rugged Knits "Blueberry Paws".
- Size US 3 (3.25mm) double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holder or waste yarn, tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: To fit a hand circumference of 6-7 (7-8)" (15-18 18-20.5 cm), mitts measure about 5.5 (6.25)" (14 16 cm) in circumference and 6.5 (7.5)" (16.5 19 cm) long.
- Gauge: 28 sts and 44 rows = 4" (10 cm) over Broken Rib.
- Yarn shown is Hazel Knits Entice MCN. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Koigu KPM is a great substitute.