Priced at $72.00
Taken from: Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '20 Spring/Summer - Bringing the modern spirit of summer to your wardrobe is the Departure Wrap designed by Anne Jones! With a reversible lace pattern and contrasting edges, this shawl packs a punch not only in its stitch pattern but in the bright, fun colors it uses! By using the array of shades available in the Koigu Pencil Box, you'll be the talk of the town! The large, triangular shape of this shawl gives it a multitude of ways to style it, from letting it drape on your shoulders to wrapping it around your neck for an eye-catching, textured piece!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Anne Jones.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 76" x 38" after blocking.
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in Lace pattern using size 6 needles.
- Colorway shown is Romantique.