Priced from $52.00 to $78.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 32: Spring 2020 "Vayu" - Airy shawl? Check. Open, lacy motif? Check. All done in crochet? DOUBLE CHECK. Created by Lana Jois, this elegant design is worked sideways from one tip to the other. All of the stitches are worked through the back loop for a textured effect, and the contrast of the solid section paired with the open lace section has us drooling!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Lana Jois.
- Size US G (4.0 mm) hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2)
- Finished Measurements: 185.5 (223.5)cm / 73 (88)" long x 58.5 (73.S)cm I 23 (29)" wide. Sample shown in size 2.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 17 rows = 4 inches in solid pattern
- Yarn shown is Birch Hollow Fibers Sylvia Sock in the shade A Cloack of Mist. Kelbourne Woolens Perrenial is a great substitute.