Priced from $45.00 to $103.00
Taken from: Laine Nordic Knit Life - No #8 - Kelo "Flower Buds" - A sweet and floral pattern that blends perfectly with the cool breeze and warm sun of the spring and summer. This top features a delicate design with eyelets along the seams and little flower buds knit throughout. This elegant top is worked flat in two pieces in a stockinette stitch pattern.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Astrid Troland.
- Size US 4 and US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38 (42, 45.75, 49.5, 53.25, 57.25, 61)" after blocking. This pattern recommends 4-6" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches in flower stitch pattern.
- Yarns shown are Isager Strik Alpaca 1 and Biches & Buches Le Petit Lambswool. We don't currently carry these yarns, but Kelbourne Woolens Mojave is a great substitute.
Colors Available in this Kit