Priced at $26.00
A wisp of a thing, this delicate crescent shawl takes just one skein of sock yarn! It's knit in stockinette stitch from the top down to the lace border, where the patterning occurs on right side rows only. The lace pattern is both written and charted.
- Designed by yellowcosmo (Connie Peng)
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, 2 cable needles.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements : 68" wide x 13" tall (172.5 cm x 33 cm)
- Gauge: 16 sts x 28 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch, after blocking.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits