Priced at $30.00
Crocheted lace is stunning in this lightweight accessory! This side-to-side crescent-shaped shawl begins at the right corner and is worked across in ever-increasing rows to the left side. The lower right edging is worked as a part of the Body rows, and the lower left edging is worked as a row of chain spaces on top of the last Body row. The stitch pattern is both written and charted.
- Designed by Michelle DuNaier
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, locking stitch markers
- Finished Measurements: 72" (183 cm) width along top edge, 19" (48 cm) deep, after blocking.
- Gauge: 3 pattern reps = 7" (18 cm); 6 rows = 4" (10 cm), using larger hook, after bocking.
- Hook: US Sizes F-5 (3.75 mm) & 7 (4.5 mm)
- Shown in Kelbourne Woolens Mojave in 333 Seafoam Green. 3 skeins are required.
- Special thanks to Ravelers avacadosheep (blue socks shown in Malabrigo Sock) & Ravel Rees (pink socks shown in Hedgehog Sock) for kindly allowing us to use their photos!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits