Priced at $30.00
Calling all Tunisian crocheters! This versatile large scarf is so fun to make and wear throughout most seasons of the year. Worked in cotton/linen blend Mojave, this piece has an earthy, rustic quality to it, but is still so soft! The Palms stole is worked symmetrically over two halves from the center to each edge in Tunisian crochet lace. The edge is bound off using a smaller crochet hook, and incorporates small chain loops for a decorative look.
- Designed by Padma R
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Finished Measurements: 13.5" (34.5 cm) width, 69" (175.5 cm) length.
- Gauge:14 sts x 8 rows = 4" in body pattern after blocking.
- Hook: US Size J/10 (6 mm) Tunisian crochet hook with 24" length, E-4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook are required but not included
- Shown in Kelbourne Woolens Mojave in 440 turquoise. 3 skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits