On sale from: $108.00
Taken from Knitscene Fall 2014: "Linen, llama, and silk fibers combine to make a soft and drapey yarn; big cables and eyelet columns make a dramatic statement."
- This pattern is from Knitscene Fall 2014, pg 72 - Larimer Scarf. You can purchase a digital edition of the magazine here: Pattern Link
- Size US 9 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, H crochet hook, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 16.5" x 73" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 21 rows over 4".
- Shown in FibraNatura Llamalini (40% royal llama, 25% linen, 35% silk; 109 yd 100 m/50 g), #106 lotus, 8 skeins. We don't carry this yarn, but Kate Davies Ard-Thir would work well for this pattern.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit