Priced from $17.60 to $26.50
Taken from Juju's Loops: "We designed the Prairie Shawl with a shoulder hug in mind and a lust for nupps. The upper edge curves slightly so that it's cosy when it sits around shoulders; making it in a fingering weight yarn will give good coverage, while a fine lace yarn will make the perfect size neck wrap."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Juju's Loops, pg 20.
- For Laceweight Version: US 3-40" circulars; Fingering Weight Version: US 4-40" circulars (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Laceweight version is 41" wide and 19" deep. Fingering weight version is 51" wide and 23" deep.
- Gauge: 24 sts over 4" for laceweight version. 22 sts over 4" for fingering weight version.
- Small Photo: Color Shown is Antique Doll in DyeforYarn Fingering Merino & Silk. We substituted Sublime Baby Cash Merino Silk 4Ply. Large photo is Frank Ochre in Malabrigo Lace. We currently do not carry this color but we used #19 Pollen.