Bundle up your kids in style during the cold season with the Kids Porty Cardigan made from Jamieson's of Shetland! This cardigan is worked in one piece from the top down with a circular yoke construction. The sleeves and body are separated at the underarm and colorwork is charted for the yoke. Top down, seamless and STUNNING! The little one in your life is sure to rock this cozy cardigan with style!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Gudrun Johnston
- The pattern is available on the designer's Ravelry page.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Finished measurements: 23.5 (25.25, 27, 28.25, 30, 31.25)"
- US Size 4 (3.5mm) needles are required but not included.
- Notions: Stitch holder, 5 stitch markers, tapestry needle, crochet hook US C (2.75mm), desired number of buttons on cardigan.
- Shown in Jamieson's of Shetland Spindrift.
- Main Color: 4 ( 5, 5, 5, 6, 7) skeins.
- CC1: 1 skein
- CC2: 1 skein
- CC3: 1 skein
- CC4: 1 skein
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.