Priced from $74.00 to $92.74
Taken from New Vintage Lace: "For this wrap, several leaf forms were combined that are commonly used in vintage art lace tableclothes. The leaf motifs were modified by omitting increases, which allows the piece to arc gently rather than forming a full circle. For texture, nupps were added in the leaf motifs while using beads to highlight the stems of the larger leaves. Directional linear fill mesh is also used between motifs."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from New Vintage Lace, pg 109 - Diospyros Wrap.
- Size US 4 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), beads, crochet hook size for beads, a tapestry needle, flexible blocking wires, and T-pins are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 17" x 70" after blocking.
- Gauge: 9 sts and 16 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is 148 Elysian.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit