A seamless buttoned poncho with ribbed detailing. This geometric work out art is simply stunning!
- This pattern is from Norah Gaughan for The Fibre Co.
- Needles required but not included: 4-24" circular. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, cable needle, nine 3/8" buttons, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 40" sleeve opening to sleeve opening, after blocking. 23.5" long. To fit bust 30-59".
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in St st.
- Yarn shown is The Fibre Company Canopy Fingering in Red Ginger. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Isager Alpaca 2 is a great substitute!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.