From the designer: Knit in Hikoo's Simplicity, this is a pretty darn affordable project. Machine washable and easy to care for, this makes a decent sweater to throw on over your pjs and wear around the house, too. There are pockets, of course, perfect for stashing cookies, dog treats, and tiny bottles of wine - all of my personal pandemic staples.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- Twisted Brain is a free pattern download from Knitty.
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- US Size 6 (4 mm): 24-40" circular and set of dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn, cable needle, yarn needle
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X), shown in size S with 5.75 inches/14.5 cm of positive ease
- Finished Bust (buttoned): 34.75 (39.75, 44.75, 50, 55, 60, 65.25, 70.25, 75.25)".
- Gauge: 21 sts x 28 rows = 4" in Stockinette Stitch.
- Shown in Hikoo Simplicity in color 015 Ripe Raspberry. 9 (11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23) skeins are required.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.