Priced at $69.65
This design is free from the Skacel Fiber Studio website.
: Trapped bar stripes break up the zig-zagging pine boughs that run the length of this oversized cowl. It's large enough to wrap around your head twice to keep your neck nice and cozy, but it drapes nicely and really shows off the stitch pattern when simply worn down.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is free from the Skacel Fiber Studio website.
- Size US 6- 16" circular needle -or- two 24" circular needles (or size required to obtain gauge), a crochet hook and scrap yarn for provisional cast on, a stitch marker, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 74" circumference X 8" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts & 24 rows over 4"
- Color shown is #1009 Oceana & #1007 Kiwifruit
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Colors Available in this Kit