Priced from $48.90 to $97.80
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine - '21 Spring "Taking Root" - We totally understand why this pattern is on the cover of the newest edition of Interweave Crochet Magazine - it's breathtaking! Light, cropped, airy, and perfect for spring, this pullover utilizes puff and shell stitches to create floral motifs that remind us of the desert nestled in a mesh background. Worked in pieces, this pullover is then joined with crocheted seams.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Isa Catepillán.
- Size US 2.5mm hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33 (42, 50 ½, 58, 67 ½)" bust circumference after blocking
- Gauge: 6 1/2 meshes (ch 5, sc) and 12 1/2 rows = 4'' in mesh patt, blocked.
- Yarn shown is Queensland Collection Dungarees Tweed but HiKoo CoBaSi is a good substitute.