Priced at $24.00
Taken from Skacel Collection Patterns: "I love the look of a grown-up garment scaled down for a baby or child. For this pattern, I wanted to create a baby version of a 1960's era swing coat - something Audrey Hepburn (hence the pattern name) or Grace Kelly might have worn. This project is worked in one piece, from the neck down. Sleeves begin with raglan shaping and are finished by working in the round. For the pleated seam across the back, stitches are placed on scrap yarn and new stitches are provisionally cast on in the next row. At the end, the three-needle bind-off closes this opening and creates the pleats."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Skacel Collection Patterns - Audrey, A Baby Swing Coat.
- Size US 5 - 32" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge), an extra 32" circular needle two sizes smaller than project needles, a set of Double point needles 2-3 sizes smaller, 6 stitch markers, waste yarn, a tapestry needle, and one button are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 2T/24 Months.
- Gauge: 26 sts & 38 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #013 Lavender.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit