Priced from $84.00 to $171.00
Taken from: Laine Nordic Knit Life - No #8 - Kelo "Uoma" - A modern spin on a relaxed pullover is always a win for us crafters! This pattern begins by being knit down seamlessly with a wide neckline that adds a more fresh look to it overall. This swanky sweater also features an asymmetrical, zig (no zag) pattern that adds a light embellishment to the garment, easily allowing for length modifications if the cropped look just ain't your style.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Leeni Hoi.
- Size US 2 and US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: E/US 4 crochet hook for crochet CO (suggested but optional), 2 removable stitch markers, waste yarn for provisional CO, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56)" after blocking. This pattern recommends 2-4" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Julie Asselin Leizu Fingering Simple. We don't currently carry these yarns, but Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles is a great substitute.