Priced from $196.00 to $204.90
Taken from: Andrea Mowry Drea Renee Knits "Find Your Fade" - From the designer, "Starting at a single point and growing, shifting and fading into a piece that begs to be wrapped up in. This asymmetrical triangle shawl uses some clever increasing and decreasing, combined with relaxing garter stitch and simple lace so that you have a fun-to-knit canvas to play with mixing colors on! This shawl is all about making it your own. Let your creativity shine!"
This kit comes with the ORIGINAL colors selected by Andrea Mowry!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry of Drea Renee Knits.
- Size US 4 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan - 101"/256cm, Center depth - 30"/76cm (after blocking).
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 46 rows = 4 inches.
- Colors Shown: Color A - Pollen (80yd/ 20g), Color B - Fool's Gold (160yd/ 40g), Color C - Harvest (240yd/ 60g), Color D - Monarch (260yd/ 65g), Color E - Rosehip (280yd/ 70g), Color F - Sari (320yd/ 80g), Color G - Poison (200yd/ 50g).