Priced at $118.20
From Handspun Hope - The Chantal Tassel Cowl is an easy garter stitch cowl that has the latest, up to the minute tassels as accents! Knit in the round. Fast, fun and edgy, and it pairs perfectly with the Chantal Tassel Hat!
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by the women of Handspun Hope
- US Size 7 - 4.5 mm 16" or 24" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, scissors, cardboard (for making tassels)
- Sizes: One.
- Finished Measurements: 30" circumference x 16" height.
- Gauge: 18 sts x 36 rounds = 4" in garter st.
- Yarn shown is Handspun Hope Merino Wool Worsted Weight in the shade Mimosa Legume. 4 skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits