Priced from $103.20 to $139.20
Ready for a wild ride? The color shifts in Freia’s masterful Minikins teeny cakes are sometimes surprising and always delightful! Let it all go, and trust the color to do its thing.
The body of this scarf is knit using the intarsia method. Three Minkin cakes are used at a time. Never done intarsia before? No worries! Because colors are changed in the same spot in each row, it’s easy to keep track. And because there are only three balls to keep an eye on at a time, this is a pretty low-stress colorwork project.
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- Needles: US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 40" circular & US Size 6 (4 mm) 40" circular (for edging only) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, US Size E-4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook (for attaching fringe)
- Finished Measurements: 12.5" wide x 104"" long (not including fringe)
- Gauge: 22 sts x 36 rows = 4" in swirls pattern
- Shown in Freia Minikins Palette Retro colorway (MC) & Malabrigo Sock 195 Black.
- Please note: You will need a 9-pack of Palette (not the smaller 6-pack of Ombre) Minikins to complete this scarf.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits