Priced at $127.50
Self-shading Minikins are the star in this graphic and fun project! Mix and match shades from the nine-pack Palette assortment of Minikins for a colorful accessory that makes a super gift - for you or someone you like! The color patterning is mosaic knitting which uses slipped stitches, so only one color is used per round - easy peasy!
Designed by Tina Whitmore
- You can download the Oscilla Hat & Cowl pattern from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 5 - 3.75 mm 16" circular needle and set of dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Hat: 9.5" tall, 19" circumference; Cowl: 12.5" tall, 25" circumference
- Gauge: 30.5 sts x 48 rows = 4" in mosaic pattern
- Yarn shown is Freia Minikins. 6 Minikins will make both hat and cowl. Choose the 9-Pack Palette for the most color fun!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits