Priced at $27.00
Taken from : Carina Spencer's "Zuzu's Petals" All the style of a shawlette without the fuss of trying to keep it around your neck! This easy to wear cowl is designed to mimic the look of a shawl casually draped as a scarf. Pattern includes written and charted directions for two gauges to accommodate sport -worsted weight yarn. Knits up fast from the top down with a small amount of yardage and is simple enough for an advanced beginner.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Carina Spencer's Zuzu's Petals.
- Needles required but not included: US 5 or 6 16" circular needle. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: Neck opening: 17" Center front: 16" Center back: 6" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts over 4" in Unblocked stockinette.
- Yarn shown is Twisted Fiber Art's Catnip in Minstrel Evolution. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Freia Ombre Sport is a great substitute.