Priced at $74.00
Available for purchase on Tina Whitmore's Ravelry "Forever Together" - This sophisticated shawl features an interesting design in which one side expands while the other recedes. Like two sides of the same coin, the shawl features two distinctly different motifs that come together beautifully at the end. This squishy project can be worn in a variety of ways and will make a wonderful statement piece.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 65" x 20" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches.
- Gradient shown is Freia Fine Handpaints Yarn Bomb in "South Beach".