Priced at $38.00
From designer Heidi Schultz: Inspired by a type of medieval veil, the pleated (or goffered) edge of this crescent shaped neck scarf adds interest, whimsy and texture to a functional and fashionable accessory. The scarf is knit lengthwise, using short rows and increases for shaping. A unique twisted edging at the neck takes advantage of the natural tendency of knit fabric to roll to provide a finished and feminine hem. Knit in a super soft yarn, this will quickly become one of your favorite scarves this fall!
- Designed by Heidi Schultz
- Size US 4 (3.5 mm) 32" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers.
- Sizes: One
- Finished Measurements: 6" tall x 65" long" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts = 4" in stockinette stitch.
- Shown in Shawl Ball, Vamp colorway.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits