Priced from $27.00 to $81.00
This shawl can be made in three - yes - three different sizes! One, two, or three cakes of Ombre Sport make different sizes of the same dramatic leaf-lace shawl. There are tips in the pattern on how to use multiple cakes to blend together in order to make the most of your self-shading yarn. This shawl is knit from the top down, and is super fun to make!
- Designed by Tina Whitmore
- Size US 7 (4.5 mm) 24" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large)
- Finished Wingspan Measurements: 34 (47, 58)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts x 27 rows = 4" in pattern stitch.
- Shown in Ombre Sport, Flare colorway, using 1 (2, 3) cakes.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits