Priced at $54.00
From designer Olga Buraya-Kefelian: The grid of this textured snood reminds me of a fence latticework and is achieved by working staggered motifs of ribbing and eyelets. Both providing positive and negative space for a densely knit fabric that transforms into 3 dimensional surface design with plenty of stretch and styling possibilities.
This densely knit cowl is perfect for any beginning knitter with a need for something a little unique! The eyelets and alternating motifs make for a fun and stylish project that has a 3-dimensional feel to it.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Olga Buraya-Kefelian.
- Size US 5 needles and size 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 31.75" circumference, 12" height.
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in pattern stitch worked in the round, after washing, measured when dry.
- Color shown is Freia Fine Handpaints Ombre Sport in Lichen.