Designed by Xandy Peters - holy brioche, Batman! This stunning shawl is your treat after winding your way through a maze of unique and inventive brioche stitches from the one and only, Xandy Peters.
From the designer: The stitch pattern in the shawl reminds me of a flower, growing from a seed into a full bloom. There are three stages of the pattern , each containing different floral motifs. A lot of brioche stitch motifs look like plants and flowers, but the increases and decreases that are needed to make these motifs are not always standard.
- Designed by Xandy Peters
- Size US 5 (3.75 mm) 40" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, locking stitch markers, pins, blocking surface, steamer, row counter.
- Sizes: Adjustable, shown in larger size 68 (74)" wide and 20 (26)" deep triangle shape.
- Gauge: 14 sts x 26 rows = 4" in brioche stitch.
- Shown in the larger size using Yarn Bomb in Mist & Vintage
- The smaller size requires 100g each of two colors; the large size requires 200 g each of two colors. Since Yarn Bombs come in 200g skeins, you can make either size out of the kits here!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.