Priced from $49.00 to $77.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '19 Summer "Malaquite Tee" - A fresh and fun tee just in time for summer! This project features wide, short sleeves with an interesting and gorgeous lace pattern that is knit back and forth from the bottom up. The tee body is worked in the round with a soft stockinette stitch from the lower edge to the underarm.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XSmall (Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32¾ (37¼, 42, 46½, 51, 55½, 60¼)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 31 rows = 4 inches in St st; 20 sts and 26½ rows = 4" in Chart B patt.
- Color shown is Fibra Natura Flax in 016 Taupe.