Taken from Designer's Choice - Book 14: Dreamweaver : "A small lace flower motif is placed seemingly at random, whereas in fact a mathematical principle, the Fibonacci sequence, is used. This keeps the knitting interesting; always keeping you wondering how the next set of motifs will fit with the rest."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Designer's Choice - Book 14: Dreamweaver .
- Size US 2 needles and US 4 needles.
- Finished Size: 35.5( 38.5, 41.75, 45.75) in.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows to 4 inches.
- Color shown is #23 Fauve.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.