Priced at $46.00
Taken from Interweave Crochet Spring 2013: "With Bruges crochet, an echo of bobbin lace, a long strip of double crochet is joined to other parts of the strip with chains and slip stitches at the beginning of each row as the strip dances to and fro."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Crochet Spring 2013, pg 80 - Swan Lake Shawl
- Size E/4 crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 74" wide, 25" long after blocking.
- Gauge: One 5-dc strip wih ch-7 lps on eaither side = 2"
- Color Shown is #312 Seafoam.