Originally from: $55.20 to $80.19
Some colors as low as $27.60
Taken from New Vintage Lace: "This was inspired by an assortment of traditional six-wedge doilies for the lace pattern in this generous wrap. Although, sand dollars typically have five petals, the modules of this piece remind me of the sea, and the reference feels right to me despite the technical flaw! The lace pattern reads clearly in the long color repeats of this varigated yarn, but you could substitute a solid color if you prefer."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from New Vintage Lace, pg 115 - Sand Dollar Wrap.
- Size US 3 - 16" circular needles, US 3 double point needles, US 1 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), beads, crochet hook size to fit beads, a tapestry needle, and T-pins are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 22.5" x 64" after blocking.
- Gauge: each hexagon is 8" x 9".
- Color Shown is Sea Foam.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit