Priced at $30.00
Taken from Classic Elite Booklet # 9246- Accents 3: "Worked in the round with a simple chevron pattern on one side of the tube and plain stockinette stitch on the other, this cowl shows Liberty Wool's stripes to their best advantage. After knitting , the ends of the tube are joined to make a double thick, cozy cowl."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Classic Elite Booklet # 9246- Accents 3 - Doubled Chevron Cowl.
- Size US 7- 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a stitch marker are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8.5" tall x 23.5" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts & 28 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is 7822 Rainbow Riot.