On sale from: $60.00
Taken from Classic Elite Pattern Booklet # 9246- Accents 3: "A cardigan with a wide garter stitch hem and front bands, worked in pieces from the bottom up. Bracelet length sleeves are set in seamlessly with short row sleeve caps."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Classic Elite Pattern Booklet # 9246- Accents 3, pg 10 - Cumberland Blues
- Size US 7- 32" circular, straight, and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and stitch holders are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.75 (40.75, 44.75, 48.25, 50.5, 57)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 28 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #7871 Bronze Sky.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit