On sale from: $49.00
Taken from Classic Elite Yarns 9209 - Color by Kristen Book One: "A garter stitch scarf worked sideways in two halves with a bobbled border. Short rows are worked for flared ends."
- This pattern is from Color by Kristen Book One, pg 20
- Size US 7 (4.5 mm) 24" circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge is required but not included.
- Finished measurements: 40" long; 9" wide at flared end and 5" wide at center.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 36 rows over 4" in garter stitch.
- Shown in colors MC - #3215 Spring Green, stripe colors A - 2332 Raspberry, B - 3258 Geranium. C - Julia's Pink, D - 3285 Pumpkin.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit