Priced at $32.85
This design is free from the Classic Elite Yarns website.
:"Bella Lino is the perfect yarn for this multi-color scarf for warmer weather. Stitches are increased then dropped in the center of ribbed columns, creating lacy ladders. Exact gauge is not crucial to the success of this project - a looser gauge will make for an airier scarf and a tighter gauge will emphasize the ribbed stitches."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Classic Elite Yarns website. Remember to download or print the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 4 straight needles and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 7" x 72.5"
- Gauge: 22 sts and 28 rows over 4"
- Color shown is #8554 Violeta and #8515 Leaf