Priced at $81.00
Taken from Churchmouse Wee Ones Patterns - Picot-Edge Baby Blanket and Washcloth Pattern: An easy garter-stitch blanket with plenty of options! From dk-weight to chunky-weight, choose your fiber and away you go! You can also choose to leave out the picot edge, if you'd like! *Please note the required needle sizes as they are specific to each weight version.*
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is in Churchmouse Wee Ones Patterns - Picot-Edge Baby Blanket and Washcloth Pattern.
- Size US 6-24" circulars (for DK weight); US 8-24" circulars (for worsted weight); or US 10-24" circulars (for chunky weight) are required but not included.
- Finished Chest Measurements: 29" x 29" (for dk and worsted weight) and 30" x 30" (for chunky weight).
- Gauge: 21 sts = 4" (for dk); 17 sts = 4" (worsted); 13 sts = 4" (chunky).
- Color Shown is #101 in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran (worsted weight version).