Priced from $38.00 to $47.50
The Kanata Kerchief Tank is a free pattern available from RightBrainCrochet's Ravelry page.
From Ravelry- "This tank top has super-easy construction and uses very basic stitches, making it great for the advanced-beginner crocheter who'd like to try his/her first garment.
Instructions are provided for increasing / decreasing the size of the tank."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- **This kit only includes the yarn required for the project. Please download the free pattern from RightBrainCrochet's Ravelry page**
- Designed by Jennifer Ozses
- Size US J (6.00mm) hook required but not included
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needles and knit blockers (optional)
- Sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Gauge: Gauge is not vital for this project; squares are constructed to measurements, so you can add or subtract any even number of rows to achieve the size with whichever hook best suits for yarn. Gauge in sample in photographs: Rows 1-3 after blocking = 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) square