Priced at $17.00
This long crescent shaped shawl begins at the top in your buddy, stockinette stitch. As the piece grows larger, a beautiful lace border is introduced. With just one skein of Cascade's Llama Lace, you have the option to make the smaller OR the larger size! The lace pattern is both written and charted.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Connie Peng
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 40" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, blocking wires & pins.
- Sizes: Small (Large)
- Finished Measurements: 74 (84)" wide x 14 (16)" tall
- Gauge: 18 sts x 32 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch after semi-aggressive blocking
- Shown in Baby Sikpaca Lace, we think Cascade Llama Lace makes a great substitute! 1 skein is required