This design is a free pattern from the Cascade website - This adorable cardigan is seamlessly knit in the round, from the top-down, and is wonderfully drapey - perfect for cozying up! Knit in Venezia Worsted, you can easily dress it up, or dress it down, making it perfect for any time of day! We are picturing ourselves rockin' this beauty at the beach this summer, either as a cover-up, or to keep warm as it gets chillier in the evenings!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Cascade website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 8 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and US 8 double point needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.5 (36.5, 39.5, 42.5, 45.5, 48.5, 52.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 17.25 sts x 24 rows = 4"
- Color shown is 173 Grey.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.